G-WIN Rugged Series
G-WIN series extends the range of standard industrial panel computers with a series of compact designs that can stand up to extreme abuse while delivering targeted performance, superior view ability, and flexible mounting options in both stationary and vehicular applications.
- IP65 proof enclosures (except IO parts) for 8.4″, 10.4″, 12.1″, and 15″
- Totally sealed IP67 Design for 15″ and 19″
- Fanless, streamlined enclosure for highly efficient heat dissipation
- Compliance with MIL-STD 810 & IEC 60068-2-27 for shock and vibration test
- Aluminum Housing with anti corrosion
- 5 Wire Resistive Touch / Anti reflective protection glass
- Optional GPS, 3G/WLAN (either one)
- Wide range 9-36 V DC input
- Compliance with EN50155
G-Win provides Intel’s ultra-low voltage lineup of mobile processors. It is a dual/quad-thread design based on Intel’s 22nm processing technology. This NEW G-Win series covers the full IP67-Sealesd and front IP65, so our G-Win rugged Series can offers All-in-One solutions for some of the most demanding users in some of the most demanding environments.
The Atom-based G-WIN with Ignition On/Off delay offers a super-solid and highly configurable rugged Panel PC platform that is exceptionally well suited for harsh environment applications in-vehicle application and other exposed settings.
G-Win next-gen “Bay Trail” platform is using 22nm process technology and represents the first major advance in Atom microprocessor architecture. This Bay Trail processor supports DirectX 11, OpenGL 4.0 (and OpenGL ES 3.0 on mobile, provided the drivers support it), and OpenCL 1.2 on the API side, and full 1080p video on HDMI.
G-WIN Intel® Atom D2550 Rugged Panel PCs with fanless, low power consumption, sunlight readable panel, WLAN integration, great ability for anti-shock & vibration, IP65 protection and anti-corrosion coating with aluminum alloy housing. The robust design fits the demands for every harsh environment applications such as logistics, transportation/ fleet management, heavy vehicles, utility and also outdoor usage.