The Louvar offers a highly engineered, compact defence certified computer for naval ships around the world. It can be easily deployed around the ship in areas such as the bridge or general crews’ quarters. Compliant to all main naval and DEFSTAN standards, it is built for a long working life and provides an excellent return on investment.
The almost quiet operation and with flexible configurations, this high performance machine makes the Louvar the ideal choice.
- Ideal for marine and naval applications.
- Fully certified for defence standards to include
- shock, vibration, EMC and environmental.
- Rugged design for harsh installations.
- Suitable for crews’ quarters and bridge installations with exceptionally low noise and a high reliability design.
- Powerful 4th generation Intel core processors.
- Extremely compact, with flexible mounting options using brackets and mounts.
- Data security and integrity through fibre connectivity and Tempest approvals.
- MIL-STD approved units available. z Customised configurations available.
- Customised configurations available.
Intel 4th generation Core, embedded
8 GB expandable to 16 GB (2 x DDR3L SO-DIMM)
Hard drives / Disks
SATA 3 (6Gb/s) 2.5” SATA SSD removable hard drive (optional)
DVD / CD writer (optional)
120GB SSD (optional 160GB, 240GB or 480 GB)
Integrated into CPU HD Graphics
Display Port, DVI-I
2 x Mini PCIe Slots
2 x Gigabit LAN ports
2 x USB 2.0 ports (Front Panel)
1 x RS232, 1 x RS232/422/485
Realtek ALC888 HD Audio. Mini Jack 3.5 Headphones and Microphone
Windows 7, 8 and 10, optional Linux
AC Power Adapter
Desk mount brackets. optional stacking brackets optional rack mount.
65mm H x 280mm W x 360mm H
3.4Kg steel chassis 2.5 Kg aluminium
Ruggedised Aluminium alloy chassis (with interlocking lid) and chassis keylock or Ruggedised zinc plated steel chassis (with interlocking lid) and chassis keylock
0 to +60 deg C
minus 20 deg C to +70 deg C
see separate panel below.
Louvar ZX34G-CM3-40-i3 Defence certified computer with i3 – 4102E, 1.6 Ghz CPU
19 inch rack mounting kit
either one or two system cooling fans may be used depending on application.