The Louvar offers a highly engineered, compact defence certified computer for naval ships around the world. It can be easily deployed around the ship in areas such as the bridge or general crews’ quarters. Compliant to all main naval and DEFSTAN standards, it is built for a long working life and provides an excellent return on investment.
The almost quiet operation and with flexible configurations, this high performance machine makes the Louvar the ideal choice.
- Ideal for marine and naval applications.
- Fully certified for defence standards to include
- shock, vibration, EMC and environmental.
- Rugged design for harsh installations.
- Suitable for crews’ quarters and bridge installations with exceptionally low noise and a high reliability design.
- Powerful Intel processors.
- Extremely compact, with flexible mounting options using brackets and mounts.
- Data security and integrity through fibre connectivity and Tempest approvals.
- MIL-STD approved units available. z Customised configurations available.
8 GB expandable to 16 GB (supportd 16GB DDR3)
Hard drives / Disks
SATA 3 (6Gb/s) 2.5” SATA SSD removable hard drive (optional)
DVD / CD writer (optional)
120GB SSD (optional 160GB, 240GB or 480 GB)
Integrated into CPU HD Graphics
2 x Display Port dp++ Capable of Dual monitor support
1 X PCI x4 Slot , 1 x Full/Half size Mini PCIe slot
2 x Gigabit LAN ports
2 x USB 2.0 ports (Front Panel)
1 x Serial Port COM1, 1 X Serial Port COM2
High Def Realtek ALC 888S 7.1 channel. Mini Jack 3.5 Headphones and Microphone
Windows 7, 8 and 10, optional Linux
AC Power Adapter
Desk mount brackets. optional stacking brackets optional rack mount.
65mm H x 280mm W x 360mm D
3.4Kg steel chassis 2.5 Kg aluminium
Ruggedised Aluminium alloy chassis (with interlocking lid) and chassis keylock or Ruggedised zinc plated steel chassis (with interlocking lid) and chassis keylock
0 to +60 deg C
minus 20 deg C to +70 deg C
see separate panel below.
Louvar ZX3G-CM1-10 -i3 Defence certified computer with i3 – 5010U, 2.4 GHz CPU Louvar ZX3G-CM1-50-i5 Defence certified computer with i5 – 5350U, 1.8 to 2.9 GHz CPU Louvar ZX3G-CM1-50-i7 Defence certified computer with i7 – 5650U, 2.2 to 3.1 GHz CPU
19 inch rack mounting kit