i-Louvar Mini Series
The i-Louvar Mini Series is based on the highly regarded and successful Louvar ZX3 series and comes from the same stable in respect to design and performance. The same engineering principles have been applied in its development to create an ultra compact PC / computer which despite it’s size, still remains rugged and meets all necessary shock, vibration and EMC criteria as required by naval and military users. With such a tiny footprint it can be used for thin client applications and it can be mounted anywhere including on the back of a monitor, on a desk or even attached to fixtures or bulkheads.
• Designed for a harsh environment with strict defence and environmental testing in mind
• Shock, vibration and EMC tested to meet Naval and defence standards.
• Ultra small, compact size – only 6 inches square and less than 2 inches high (15cm square and 5cm high).
• Fast processing thanks to a powerful Intel processor
• Fully portable, compact and rugged, can run on a 12v power supply as has low power consumption.
• GPS option allows the i-Louvar mini series to be used for mobile applications for military or services vehicles.
• Fully sealed case and requires virtually no maintenance so can be fitted into areas which are inaccessible.
• DVI port for connectivity to a wide choice of screens. • DEF STAN, MIL STD and Tempest tested approved products available so secure network can run on NATO Secret information systems
• Choice of mountings from stacking brackets to wall mounts and desktop or monitor options.
• Long life expectancy with virtually zero failures, offers excellent Return on Investment (ROI)
• Supports Windows 7, 8 and 10 operating systems as well as Linux. Dedicated software can be quickly and easily loaded
3.Mounting brackets/Deskmount kits – these brackets enable theLouvar to be securely fixed to a desk or wall in a horizontal or verticalplane.
Mounting brackets can be colour coded to match the machine or painteda different colour (up to 12 colours available). Each bracket set comescomplete with fixing screws kit and instructions.
4.Stacking kits – these brackets allow multiple Louvars to be stackedhorizontally or vertically and offer a compact space saving solution whilstoffering a strong physical mounting.
5.Tamperproof security screw fixings – use with any of the mountings.Manufactured in stainless steel, alloy or case hardened steel, offer strengthfor high security applications. A custom key is cut to a unique specificationallowing screws to be power driven when installing. The screw designmeans it repels all security bit tips and vice grips.
6.Mobile applications – supported using optional WLan support withantenna enables GPS and Sat Nav software to provide a truly ruggedizedmobile solution, ideal for emergency services and military vehicles.Software packages available for specific purposes.
7.Fibre connection upgrade – from standard 100FX fiber port to Gigabit(1000FX fiber port) to give faster transfer of secure information and reducedelays on high volume data or large file sizes.
8. Secure encrypted USB ports – allow authorised users only on specificmachines.
9.Extra mounting security – using secure lock and cable to bolt to desk orbulkhead to protect other associated equipment as well.
10.Storage media – hard drive or solid state drive (SSD) – various sizesavailable.
11.Screens, keyboards, mice, cables and KVM switches – can beintegrated into a comprehensive tested solution as required.
12.Ports disabled – selected ports may be secured, disabled or blanked.
13. Choice of 12 colours available – including light gray for the BritishRoyal Navy.