INDUSTRIAL PANEL PC’s
From general purpose computing to highly customized applications – PRIMARY NETWORKS has a solution.
Our HMIs are designed for severe environments and industrial applications where control capabilities, local database/storage and connectivity are required. Our solutions offer a wide range of I/O, allowing users to connect to multiple devices and take control the factory floor.
All of our panels come equipped with an IP65 compliant flush touch panel, stainless steel housing, isolated serial ports and modular, upgradable design. These products are appropriate for a variety of heavy-duty applications, including but not limited to: Factory Automation, Machine Automation, Energy Management and “Smart” Building Automation.
INDUSTRIAL PANEL PC's
HMI Heavy – Duty Series | HDS-4
• Fanless, modular panel computers.
• 8 inch to 19 inch wide screen panels.
• Intel Celeron 827E, 1.4 GHz cpu and Intel i3 cpu on larger models.
• Wall mount (using ARM 174 bracket), with 3 pivoting points, adjust screen for Right, Left and Rotational.
• Panel mounting and VESA 75 /100 mounting.